We are looking for Client Service Executive and Administrator who will join us in serving our clients with utmost integrity. Join our team and be part of a career in sales and spare parts.
- Provide day to day administrative and office support
- Answering of telephone calls and emails, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets, and filing
- Updating of Facebook and other online portals
- Liaising with forwarders on Quotation for Freight, Import and Export Shipments, as well as GST Payable Amounts
- Process customer transactions such as the preparation of quotation, delivery order and invoices, Store Pick List (for existing stock), and Purchase Order to supplier (if there is no stock)
- Checking and acknowledging Customer’s Purchase Orders upon Receipt
- Preparation of Consignment Notes and Shipping Labels for Shipments
- Organizes and files paperwork; maintains documents storage for both computer files and hardcopy files.
- Other ad-hoc job duties as assigned
- Minimum GCE ‘O/A’ levels and above, with 3 years relevant sales support experience
- A self-initiated and pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision
- Possess good working attitude and willing to learn
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in SAP is preferred
- Internet research abilities, well-versed with Facebook updating, photo-taking, products write-up
For interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.